Nadat ik eerder had vermeld dat prison break nog maar uit 4 afleveringen zou bestaan, blijkt nu dat er een derde seizoen zal komen!! We zullen nog moeten wachten tot aan 29 augustus 2007. Maar tot aan die tijd zullen we jullie op de hoogte houden van alle ontwikkelingen, en natuurlijk de overige afleveringen op de site zetten die we nog te goed hebben.
Wil je weten waar het volgende seizoen overgaat, klik dan ff verder.
The answer to the question that has been on every prison break fan’s lips is right here. Yes there will be a season 3. Season 3 of Prison Break (which may have a different name announced soon) will be premiered on 29th August 2007, almost 5 months after the season 2 finale. Most of the conspiracy storyline (about 90%) will be wrapped up by the end of season 2, and the third season will have a completely new plot. Scheuring quotes “The audience will definitely get closure. It’ll feel like this is the endgame of the story, and yet there will be a few unanswered questions.”
The third season will have eight major roles, including new additions to the cast. Most of the surviving crew will be brought together somehow, and there will be one or two new faces. When asked about the fate of Mahone played by William Fichtner, fans were told that Scheuring was very happy with William, hinting that Mahone will make a comeback in season 3.
One of the new additions is a female character who is Michael’s equivalent in intelligence, and she will act as a love interest for one of the guys. Who will it be? Your guess is as good as mine. Scheuring also let slip “And she would seem to be coming down on the side of good initially, but there will be questions [about] whether that’s a facade.”
Ausiello quotes: “Paul Scheuring also teased that Season 3 would feature “a different storytelling process” that will begin to “play out in the last couple episodes of Season 2” and “leave some cliff-hangers, including one with Sara.”
Sara Tancredi fans may have been worried that she may be killed off because the actress playing her, Sarah Wayne Callies, is pregnant, but Ausiello assures us that she’s safe. He says that Paul Scheuring won’t kill her off because he believes that Sara Tancredi is a strong component in the show. Sarah is due in the late summer, which coincides with the premiere of season 3, and she will be gone for a while, but will be back soon after the birth of her child. Scheuring says that her disappearance will fit into the plot, but refuses to confirm rumours of Sara Tancredi being kidnapped. Season three will provide some of our favourite characters with redeeming moments. Michael Scofield’s tattoo still has one more important role to play before the second season ends. Not everyone at the Paley Festival Event will survive to see season three. The show will continue to shoot in Dallas for season three, with secondary units covering Florida and Lousiana. The cast present at the Paley Festival were Dominic Purcell (Lincoln Burrows), Sarah Wayne Callies (Sara Tancredi), Robert Knepper (T-Bag), Wade Williams (Captain Brad Bellick), Rockmond Dunbar (C-Note) and Amaury Nolasco (Sucre).
- In Chicago, Michael and Linc make it out of town on a freighter bound for Panama, but Sara can’t get to the ship; and the FBI works a deal with C-Note for his testimony against Mahone. In Mexico, Bellick and Sucre become unwilling partners in the hunt for T-Bag (and the $5 million). Source: TV Guide Online
- Sarah weighs sacrificing herself in order for Michael and Lincoln to set sail to freedom; T-Bag’s reign of terror continues south of the border as Bellick forces Sucre to track down the missing money; Mahone’s actions finally catch up with him; and an escapee finally tastes freedom. Source:FOX
- T-Bag wants more and more of Chi Chi pretending to be Susan so he offers her more money. She is quite creeped out but agrees to if he pays upfront. This doesn’t please T-Bag and actually kills the mood for him. What will T-Bag do to mood-breaker Chi Chi? Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
- Creepy T-Bag will have Chi Chi, in episode 2.20, not only look like Susan but also act like her, making Chi Chi play house with him. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
- T-Bag is in a Mexican Hotel with a woman named Chi Chi. This lady-of-the-night like woman dresses as Susan Hollander would in order to please T-Bag for the time he hired her. As expected, every time T-Bag plays, the game doesn’t end pretty! Source: SpoilerFix.com